- St. Pete Boot camp is the first group exercise boot camp established in St. Petersburg. Our program consists of a combination of anaerobic exercise, aerobic and muscle conditioning combined in a total body workout, where you’re engaging multiple muscles to increase your metabolism, helping your body burn enormous amounts of fat while at rest! Since 2008, the workouts have never been the same. A session could include bodyweight exercises, squats, push-ups, tire flips, resistance bands, battle ropes and sprints – the list could really go on. It’s a fun and variable workout and a great form of interval training. At any given session you can expect to burn 400 – 700 calories and up to 1000 calories 38 hours later.
What should I bring to boot camp?
- Mat or towel
- Registration and Waiver Form
- A ton of enthusiasm!
Do I have to sign up for specific days, or can I just drop in?
- Just fill out our registration and liability form to bring to your first day of boot camp and you can come to any boot camp scheduled for 2 weeks or based on your membership plan you’ve selected.
How many days a week should I attend boot camp
- We have sessions 10 times a week and most of our clients who have reached the best results attend at least 3 sessions per week.
Can I attend boot camp with my “bad” knee, back, shoulder, overweight etc.?
- You should see your physician first to ensure you are cleared for boot camp. All of our prescribed exercises and routines have a modified version for any physical limitation you may have . Make sure to tell your instructor before the session begins.
Since boot camp is outdoors, what happens if there is bad weather?
- Assume boot camp is always on unless there is lightning or torrential weather would result in a cancellation of the session.
If for any reason boot camp is cancelled, how will you notify us?
- By phone, text or the update on our Facebook Fan Page. Be sure to like us for all updates.
Do you have personal training sessions?
- Yes! Private and semi-private training sessions are available indoors. Contact Damon for your FREE fitness consultation.